March 27, 2015 § 6 Comments
We spent the week helping out my sister-in-law who had a partial thyroidectomy. Her surgery went well and she is doing great! The above photos are some of the highlights from the week. It was good to spend the week with her and now it is good to be home.
- Rolling hills and fluffy clouds of Eastern Washington
- An old tree with giant limbs in her neighborhood
- Sock knitting kept my hands busy
- Cooper, my SIL’s dog is waiting for a walk
- The Scoop makes all their ice cream in house with liquid nitrogen and it is SO good.