Lopez Island through my husband’s eyes
June 23, 2013 § 12 Comments
Today feels like a good day to play in my sewing room. So while I’m playing with my fabric, here are a few photos my hubby took of Lopez Island for your enjoyment. We are still talking about what a great time we had on the island.
1. Latte art at Isabel’s Espresso. This was part of his daily routine.
2. The Victoria Clipper sailing by the island.
3. Mailboxes by the side of the road.
4. The road less traveled got a little non-motorized traffic.
5. A fawn and her mama.
6. Mt. Baker in the distance.
7. Driftwood creature.
8. The Center Church.