June 27, 2007 §
There is more to see, do, experience, bake, and make than I will ever be able to fit into my lifetime. Sometimes I wish there were at least 6 more hours in the day. Enjoy these links while I’m juggling the to-do vs. time ratio.
– – The Granny Square Fever is relentless. I absolutely love Moonstitches rendition. Some day I may cave in and join the frenzy. But I am more seriously thinking about the vintage stripe/ripple afghan instead.
– – This Journal Quilt at Two Lime Leaves is an interesting idea. I’ve been thinking about how to work words into quilting. Though maybe not quite that many words.
– – Wish I had known about this Doll Quilt Swap a little sooner. Then again, maybe it’s good that I didn’t. I am loving the whole Doll Quilt idea too. Doll Quilts? Granny Squares? Doll Quilts? Granny Squares? I think the fabric may win this time.
– – Food photography tips – I never really understood white balance until I read this. Another thing to schedule into the day – learn how to use that dern camera.
– – And… Log Cabin blocks have always been one of my favorites. Traditional or modern, it just doesn’t matter. I love them all!